Friday, June 5, 2009

Hey all..Jeremy here from HomeVibe.

So....here I am....sitting in my home office listening to Dan Craig crank out tunes from his website, www.dcraigmusic.com.

Man, talk about some great music...this is ridiculous! Dan reminds me of why I love music....the innocence, the beautiful guitar melodies, the whispering lyrics, and the connection a listener can have with a musician's lyrics. I say, thank you Dan Craig for reminding me why I love music so much!!

I hope that on this Friday night all the HomeVibe faithful are listening to some great music, whether it be live, on a CD, or on some kind of internet based music site. Regardless, enjoy...music is the great healer!!

Of course...Be good....enjoy your day...and make sure you make some time for music!

See you at the shows!

No comments: